Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SHAZAM!!

Well, here we are.

Why are we here?

To celebrate all of the many incarnations of the World's Mightiest Mortal, the original Captain Marvel. Not only are we here to celebrate the Big Red Cheese himself, but we're here to celebrate all of the many family members, alternate Earth incarnations, alternate company incarnations, and just plain cool stuff about Captain Marvel. So, we'll be discussing other characters like Captain Mar-Vell, Genis Mar-Vell, Monica Rambeau, Marvelman, Miracleman, Shazam, and any other character that seems to have a connection with the good Captain.

I also plan on having lots of fun, so hopefully you'll join me for this ride. I'm taking as inspiration the wonderful Aquaman Shrine. I hope that sometime in the future, this blog will be as well-designed and full of content as that one. As I write this, I'm still playing with things like layout and format, so please be patient.

In the meantime, let's have some fun, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment